Information About Us
Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset BS25 5RA, United Kingdom.email@example.com
Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on websites operated by Thatchers Cider Company Limited. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use any of Our Sites, subscribing to any services offered on Our Sites including but not limited to interactive services, posting material or requesting further services;
- The correct country or other territory in which you are located or are accessing Our Sites and your correct date of birth, which We require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access Our Sites if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or other territory in which you are located or are accessing Our Sites;
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys to be used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through any of Our Sites and of the fulfilment of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer (including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Our Internet servers may also keep track of the number of visitors to Our Sites, the pages they visited and how long they stayed. None of this information includes any personal information about you.
Where we store your personal data
The information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as a part of a registration scheme or a security procedure to enable you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. In particular, you should not share your password with anyone who is not of legal drinking age in the country or other territory in which you are located or are accessing Our Sites or to anyone in a country or other territory where use of Our Sites is not permitted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to any of Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- To provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We also reserve the right to share information with other organisations in the following situations:
- As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of our intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of Thatchers’s Global User Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or as required by law;
- When We have your consent to do so; and
- When We need to share information to provide any product or service you have requested.
If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by appropriate electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose your personal information to the following selected third parties:
- Our advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organisations selected by us to analyse or evaluate our data collection process or customer service fulfilment;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Thatchers Global User Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect of ourselves, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking the relevant boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. If you at any time decide that you do not want to be contacted for any purpose or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information about you gathered by Our Sites or correct or delete such information from Our Sites’ databases, you can always contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, creative partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our Sites are designed to appeal to adults. We do not knowingly solicit any information from children nor do we knowingly market or otherwise target Our Sites or its products or services to children. If we become aware that a visitor to Our Sites is under the legal drinking age in the country or other territory in which he or she is located at the relevant time and has registered without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personal information from our files.
Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset BS25 5RA, United Kingdom.